This is an ideal position for those wanting the opportunity to enter/re-enter the work force.
Skills and experience required are as follows:
- Basic keyboard skills
- Willingness to learn and master Accounting systems
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Australian Resident status
You must have a strong commitment to advancing your career in small accounting public practice and a capacity to work with limited direction in a dedicated team environment is essential.
Apply now by e-mailing your resume to the Director firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: OFFICE ADMINISTRATION TRAINEE
- Directing telephone callers to appropriate staff, issuing and receiving standard forms, relaying internal information and greeting of visitors e.g. reception.
- Maintenance of basic manual and/or computerised records.
- Filing, recording, matching, checking and batching of accounts, records, invoices, orders etc.
- Handling, recording or distributing mail.
- Simple stock control functions (e.g. seeing that the office has adequate supplies of stationery, standard printed forms, tea room amenities etc.) within clearly established parameters.
- The routine operation of a range of equipment including adding machines, calculators, facsimile, photocopiers, guillotines, computerised telephone equipment, or any other equipment to facilitate communications, e.g. telephone answering machines.
- The basic use of keyboard operated equipment including typewriters/computers, word processing, micro personal computers and attached printers.
Location: Unit 1, 17 Nirimba Street, Manly West, Qld, 4179
Number of Hours/Week: 38 hours/week
Hours of Work: 8.45am – 5pm
Available for immediate start.