A long established CPA Public accounting practice based in Manly (approximately 20 minutes drive from the CBD) is currently seeking to recruit an Office Administration.
This is an ideal position for those wanting the opportunity to enter/re-enter the work force.
Skills and experience required are as follows:
- Basic keyboard skills
- Willingness to learn and master Accounting systems
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Australian Resident status
You must have a strong commitment to advancing your career in small accounting public practice and a capacity to work with limited direction in a dedicated team environment is essential.
Apply now by e-mailing your resume to the Director email@example.com
About the Position
Position Title: Office Administration
- Directing telephone callers to appropriate staff, issuing and receiving standard forms, relaying internal information and greeting of visitors e.g. reception.
- Maintenance of basic manual and/or computerised records.
- Filing, recording, matching, checking and batching of accounts, records, invoices, orders etc.
- Handling, recording and distributing mail.
- Simple stock control functions (e.g. seeing that the office has adequate supplies of stationery, standard printed forms, tea room amenities etc.) within clearly established parameters.
- The routine operation of a range of equipment including calculators, facsimile, photocopiers, guillotines, telephone equipment, or any other equipment to facilitate communications, e.g. telephone answering machines.
- The basic use of keyboard operated equipment including computers, word processing, scanners and attached printers.
Location of Position: Unit 1, 17 Nirimba St, MANLY WEST QLD 4179
Number of Hours/Week: 30-38 hours/week
Hours of Work: 8.45am – 5pm
**Available for immediate start.**